Friday, July 17, 2015

Autumn Leaves

I made this card -- just because -- because I had the time (yippee).  Because I wanted to play with "no-line" watercoloring.  And because I thought I would get a start on Thanksgiving cards.  


The stamps are from Stampin Up: Vintage Leaves

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge

Creative Colors - Pick at least 4 colors and add twine.  I choose the greens, oranges, yellows, and red.  Twine on the button.  Ribbon, Button . . .  Hmmm -- using my "old" stash feels good.

I decided not to put a sentiment on the front -- this way I could use the card for whatever comes up.
thanks so much for looking.  Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgous card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Colors Challenge, good luck!!! Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that water color BG you did! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in our Creative Colors Challenge! Hugs, Sabrina (CCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity and your watercoloring. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete