Saturday, February 8, 2014

Paper Trey Ink - Anniversary Challenge

  

It is Paper Trey Ink's 7th Anniversary.  And they are having lots of contests and reveals.  I love their stamp sets, and have a few (actually a LOT!)  I've been reading the blog all week, and have been dying to try some challenges.  But working full time, does not leave me any time or energy to create at the end of a long day.  So today was the day to play!!  Woo Hoo!  I would really love 3-day weekends :)

This is for the PTI Monthly Moments Challenge .  PTI is coming out with new stamp sets and dies to create pieces for pocket scrapbooking trend.  The challenge was to create a flat 3x4 piece that could be used for a scrapbook. 
My daughter-in-law just landed a leave-replacement school librarian job yesterday.  If I were a scrap-booker, this would be used for that.  But since I mostly make cards, I took the piece and turned it into a card.  Which is part of the beauty of the new sets by PTI. 

I am also putting this into the PTI Day 1 Anniversary Challenge .  Sketch and Color download - PTI Anniversary challenge.  You need to use a sketch and a color challenge. 
Here is the color
And the sketch looks like this:

I used the pen and pencils from PTI Happy Trails set.  I don't really have any PTI book stamps, so I thought these would be good for a librarian. 

I am also putting this onto the following challenge:

Totally Gorjuss - sentiment as main focus

As always, thank you for looking.  And for your comments and for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment