Monday, September 30, 2013

Retro Sketch x2


 


I love this sketch by Retro Sketches !!  It is just so very versatile!!  I hope to get to use this for some other cards this week.  It is so very easy!!  I made a template for the top piece, as it is not a right angle, but an obtuse angle (for all you math geeks, it is about 120 degrees)
 
I am putting the sympathy in a new to me challenge: Hobby Cutz which is to use lace and pearls. 
 
sympathy card:
pattern paper -- Provo craft (very old)
sentiment: PTI
lace - from a garage sale
pearls from Michaels
 
anniversary card:
pattern paper: DCWV - you can't tell from the pix, but the hearts are raised with a glossy finish
sentiment: ??
"enamel dots" are made with Viva Décor pen
 
As always, thanks for looking.  I enjoy your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, that is a great sketch, the cards look like they are enveloppes... Thanks for playing with us at Hobbycutz challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog! I love your oh, so trendy card here!

    ReplyDelete